Digital Growth and Personalization Manager
Job Purpose: As the Digital Growth and Personalization Manager, you will be a pivotal force in growing our business's digital presence. Your role focuses on the implementation of innovative personalization and optimization strategies across our digital platforms. By harnessing data-driven insights, you'll be instrumental in innovating and elevating customer engagement, optimizing conversion rates, and playing a significant role in scaling our digital initiatives. This position is ideal for someone passionate about leveraging technology and data to drive tangible business growth.
- Lead a small team of growth minded individuals that seek to increase revenue, share in wins and encourage an experiment-focused culture.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (including marketing, product, analytics, UX, Ops) to outline customer journeys and key moments to present personalized product, campaign and/or content suggestions.
- Facilitate regular follow-ups with cross functional teams to ensure visibility of results and desired outcomes. Present using compelling story telling to encourage buy-in, collaboration and support of personalization and growth efforts.
- Analyze customer journeys under an optimization-focused lens, while interpreting experimentation results.
- Build and manage experimentation and growth roadmap/backlogs leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to build test hypothesis and generate maximum impact – incremental revenue, customer engagement and a range of other success outcomes. This should be facilitated in partnership with marketing, cross-department stakeholders and leadership.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and CDP team to:
- Create targetable segments that align with user preferences and behavior identified through analysis.
- Execute A/B tests and experiments to assess model effectiveness and enhance strategies based on performance metrics.
- Develop content strategies that leverage data models and analytics to enhance user engagement and drive conversions.
- Adapt, modify, and prioritize work with the guidance of leadership to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Hands-on experience delivering, executing, and managing optimization programs and analytics engagements.
- Experience with experimentation tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, VWO and any other combination of CMS functions to execute initiatives. Preferably with product recommendations tools similar to Adobe Recommendations or Google Recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in either an IT-related field, Business, Marketing, Design, or other relevant experience
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Experience in leading marketing, design or testing teams.
- Proven track record in applying analytical skills to identify opportunities, capturing user feedback, and applying that to complex products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration and buy-in.