Principal – Partner Marketing
Collaborate with retail partner marketing teams and internal stakeholders to create and execute strategies to drive customer acquisition and repeat customers for key retail partners.
- Partner closely with key retail partner marketing teams to facilitate the acquisition of new customers, drive returning customers and develop revenue growth strategies.
- Act as the primary point of contact for key retail partners for marketing requests and initiatives, and act as liaison between retail partners and Upbound marketing team.
- Coordinate with Acima strategic account managers and Upbound paid media, CRM, in-store marketing and product teams to develop strategies to grow healthy lease volume.
- Develop creative briefs for campaigns and initiatives and provide feedback on creative concepts.
- Proactively monitor KPIs to recognize opportunities and communicate to key stakeholders; partner with analytics teams to create and optimize reporting.
- Manage marketing fund budget to optimize every dollar spent.
- Monitor competitive landscape and proactively identify new growth opportunities.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing; B2B2C and/or retail marketing experience preferred.
- Agency experience managing multiple accounts a plus.
- Proficiency in a broad range of marketing channels, e.g., email, paid social, paid search, programmatic, ecommerce.
- Must be comfortable presenting to senior-level executives.
- Ability to marry the goals and objectives of two organizations to drive mutual growth.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple shifting priorities.
- Detail oriented, creative problem solver with a strong track record in project management.
- Must be able to work in office 5 days a week (either Plano, TX or Draper, UT)
- Some travel required, estimated 5-10%