Field Customer Support Specialist (Collections)
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Minimum starting rate is $20/hour plus commission.
Acima is a leading provider of lease to own solutions offering consumers a flexible and affordable way to access the products and services they need. We empower individuals with no credit or bad credit to obtain the items they desire through our easy leasing program. Our commitment to customer service and financial inclusion has made us a trusted partner for both consumers and retailers.
Manage customer accounts and meet company collections expectations by resolving past due accounts. Use company vehicle to complete customer home field visits and product returns in a manner consistent with Acima standards, policies, and procedures.
● Coordinate with collections team to assist in resolving past due accounts
● Maintain accurate records of past due account activity
● Maintain accurate records of all field activity
● Complete customer field visits in a timely manner as assigned
● Complete customer product returns as scheduled
● Keep assigned vehicle(s) clean and maintained
● Follow all safety and product handling procedures
● Handle sensitive payment information securely
● Ensure compliance with applicable DOT regulations
● Appropriate operator’s license per state/federal regulations
● Working knowledge and compliance with DOT regulations
● Excellent communication and customer service skills
● Ability to talk on the phone when needed
● Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
● Capable of using basic technology
● Should have a general understanding of Microsoft Office and Google
● Ability to work independently and with others
● Past collections or door to door sales experience is preferred
● High school diploma or equivalent