Implementation Engineer II - Specialist
Draper, Utah (Hybrid)
Acima is a no credit needed lease-to-own (LTO) fintech company. We partner with merchants across the country to provide fast, easy, and affordable financing solutions for customers who may not qualify for traditional financing or who prefer alternative payment options. We help with financing options from tires to furniture and appliances. Acima blends the use of innovative online technology with a fast and easy application process for thousands of retailers nationwide. Customers love us because we make the impossible possible. Retailers love us because we make it easy for them.
Seeking: a technology inclined Implementation Specialist that can leverage Acima technologies in the effort to bring new partner integrations online, while also supporting existing partners.
- Balance a steady stream of requests and meetings against inbound integration tickets.
- Read, understand, and communicate ideas from technical documentation
- Triage inbound requests from Merchant Success Reps, sales, and external partners.
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems
- Work with field sales in situations where domain expertise is required in conversations with SMB (small to midsize business) retailers.
- Experience working directly with SMB accounts.
- Able to leverage technology to drive conversations with potential partners around the “why” to integrate and not just the “how”
- Highly organized with the ability to quickly prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active listener
- Flexible schedules: Hybrid (mix of office and home office)
- DTO (discretionary time off).
- Medical insurance with BCBS
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution.
- Dental insurance (Cigna) and Vision insurance (United Healthcare)
- Paid holidays
- 401K match 6%/3%
- Free Dev lunches every Friday for locals
- Fully stocked snack bar with beverages
- Onsite gym and bike locker
- College tuition reimbursement program (STEM)
- Free car charging