Rent A Center
Ready to do your best work?
Why should I apply in just a few clicks?
- Paid Time Off and Sunday Off -- We are Closed!
- Full-Time Employment and a Consistent Schedule
- Weekly Pay (companywide)
- Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
- Great Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) Savings Plan w/company match, Paid Time Off, Legal Insurance, Identity Theft Protection Plan, Health Savings Accounts, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Limited Purpose Plan
What will you do? Provide customers access to high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of a Lead Delivery Specialist:
- Customer Service: Provide friendly, top-notch customer experiences through "white glove" service with a servant's heart in our stores and in customer's homes and obtain new rental orders when needed on the sales floor and over the phone. Prospecting for new business during all customer-facing interactions and by telemarketing and distributing print materials
- Sales: Greeting and assisting customers on the sales floor and over the phone, obtaining new rental orders and completing rental agreement as required and lead conversation into sales and deliveries
- Account Management: Assisting in reviewing past due account and communicating in person and via phone with the customers to promote timely payment, collecting customer payments on a timely basis and meeting daily/weekly collection standards as well as confirming autopay is correctly setup and following all policies and procedures and adhering to all standards
- Deliveries & Pickups: Opportunity to get out of the store and display a winning spirit through safe and compliant loading/unloading and installation of products, while following all handling and transportation procedures as well as keeping vehicles clean and properly maintained as assigned. Provide excellent customer service and ensure top-notch customer experience for all delivery interactions
- Merchandising: Maintain an inviting store with organized product and cleanliness with both customers and fellow coworkers in mind by refurbishing merchandise to like new condition and keeping showroom dusted, vacuumed and organized
What are the minimum requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid state driver's license and good driving record -- You WILL be driving the company vehicles
- Ability to lift and move product such as furniture, electronics, and appliances
- Great communication and customer service skills
What are some additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A hunger to learn the business
- Grit and determination
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Coworker to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Coworker is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The Coworker must frequently lift and/or move (push/pull) heavy items and merchandise. All Coworkers are expected to adhere to all Company safety guidelines while meeting the physical demands of the job.
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, and hours/days of work are Monday through Saturday, store open to close hours. Sundays off along with one other weekday off. Schedules and hours per week/overtime work may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs.
This is an excerpt from the full job description and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be required to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Rent-A-Center is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Full job description provided in Onboarding