Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $12- $16?
Why should I apply in just a few clicks?
- Part-Time Employment
- Weekly Pay (companywide)
- Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
What will you do? Provide underserved customers access to high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of an Assistant Manager- Part Time:
- Customer Service: Assist customers through the application process, prospect new business by telemarketing and educate about lease agreements and price options
- Account Management: Maintain accurate records of customer account activity, to include current and past due accounts
- Relationships: Network and partner with host store to gain referrals and educate staff on lease agreement process
What are the minimum requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Retail or customer service experience (preferred)
What are some additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A hunger to learn the business
- Grit and determination
This is an excerpt from the full job description and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be required to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Rent-A-Center is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Full Job Description for Onboarding