Rent A Center Corporate
This role will manage comprehensive UX enhancement initiatives using effective research, strategy development, design, validation, and optimization methods. Utilizing our expansive tool-stack and established process, this role will contribute to the evolution of our design programs for all RAC Brands. This role will be responsible for building a better understanding of our users through long-term research (qualitative/quantitative) and develop managed assets to share with stakeholders. As a champion for design thinking, this role will initiate, engage and manage the strategic development of thoughtful experiences through effective relationships across the company.
• Partner closely with cross-organizational teams- including development teams, product managers, operations, store support, merchants and legal to design effective solutions that are feasible for development, intuitive for customers and drive business growth.
• As a user advocate across various business segments (customer/store operator/merchants), you’ll be responsible for working inclusively across multiple teams to gather business perspectives/requirements needed to contribute to successful design and development.
• Lead design innovation centered around business growth, retention, marketing, and risk/compliance standards.
• Manage UX team backlog, planning, roadmap, and collaboration through weekly meetings.
• Build and manage research/planning roadmap to better support upcoming projects and discover future initiatives.
• Ability to effectively distill complex concepts into comprehensive and digestible solutions.
• Ability to effectively understand complex problems, effectively collaborate with stakeholders and promote desirable solutions.
• Assist, create and communicate ideas through most effective delivery method (mapping, designs, mocks, presentation, flows, reports).
• Own research repository to enhance team insights with sharable assets and stakeholder feedback loops
• Manage process and delivery of various testing and research methods (user studies, A/B experimentation, card sorting, process mapping, heat mapping etc.).
• Close collaboration and solution development with optimization team to promote companywide growth.
• Assist in MVT and A/B methodology used to improve optimization and/or deploy features.
• Remain up to date with current market trends, business trends and design patterns/trends.
• Facilitate design workshops on large enhancement initiatives to ideate, gather requirements and determine next steps needed to deliver efficiently.
• Consistently deliver high-quality work efficiently- the ideal candidate will have experience around UX process mapping, building and uphold high standards.
• Liaison between business and developers facilitate and ensure UI handover, implementation and functionality.
• This role should embody a strong entrepreneurial drive with a good understanding of business needs and goals.
• Ability to collect all necessary inputs to inform simple (minimum viable) solutions, while keeping the large vision and/or upcoming enhancements in consideration.
• Close partnership with Digital Experience/Merchandising team to effectively map and optimize personalization across brands.