Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Under the direction of the Senior Director, the Manager is responsible for leading projects that support the sourcing, research, implementation, and relationships of both existing and potential new strategic business partnerships.
The projects may have corporate wide impact, which may be comprised of several work-streams across Acima and Rent-A-Center departments and/or business units.
The Strategic Partners Manager will work closely with potential and existing business partners, senior corporate leadership, and the Enterprise Business Development team members.
- Spearhead multiple, concurrent and varied projects including, process flow designs, new client implementations, potential or existing client communications.
- Driving the planning and delivery of projects within the enterprise business development team.
- Develop project plans, define project tasks and resource requirements; assemble assigned implementation teams and coordinate between both Acima, RAC and retail partners.
- Support new client implementation by identifying and managing project dependencies, ensuring that new enterprise partners launch successfully.
- Identify risks and issues early in order to help generate a balanced solution that is in the best interest of all teams involved and keep initiatives on schedule without compromising quality.
- Work closely with Acima and RAC marketing, technology engineering, and business operations teams to support implementation of new business relationships, projects, and other key initiatives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and updates to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to ensure project objectives and expectations are aligned with strategic partners’ requirements and timelines.
- Compile and report status, including escalated risks and issues to the Business Development team and key stakeholders through weekly updates and meetings.
- Establish, build and maintain solid business partner relationships within Acima and Rent-A-Center.
- Lead and manage strategic projects, such as RFP responses, coordinating tradeshow events, and other strategic initiatives.
- Manage, track, update, and report on Business Development prospects and existing relationships in SalesForce. Report status and requirements during key internal recurring meetings.
- Maintain organized filing of communications, program or partner offerings, sales collaterals, and any other materials shared with prospects, existing partners, or other Enterprise Business Development team relationships.
- Experienced and effective in operating within a diverse team comprised of team members, internal and external stakeholders, located in multiple locations and time zones
- Strong organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and manage multiple complex activities
- Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a project environment with aggressive deadlines in each phase that requires multi-tasking
- Capable of working independently with limited direction, as well as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to work effectively influence and create alignment across multiple functional areas to drive change in accordance with corporate objectives
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of Retail principles
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of # years related Product Management, Program or Project Management experience required
- Technical experience with Jira, Confluence, PPM tools, MS Office/Office 365: Excel, PowerPoint,
- Experienced in creating strategic roadmaps to articulate the vision of program delivery a must
- Data and analytical experience a plus; possesses data visualization skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- All other duties as may be assigned