JOB PURPOSE: We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven eCOM Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for analyzing all aspects of the product assortment for online sales and will work closely with Inventory Planners, Buyers and Marketing to drive online sales and refine eCOM assortment plan. This role will be also responsible to develop, enhancing, and maintaining reporting processes for eCommerce sales and merchandising.
- Provide web order data, track customer behavior, and analyze sales and inventory performance to identify opportunities to improve online sales, margins, web conversion, and in-stocks level.
- Provide reporting and insights on eCommerce products performance to Merchants/Planners to identify trends in their product categories.
- Analyze and recommend store/cluster to optimize online assortment/allocation performance.
- Develop expert level reporting using SQL query and Power BI, or other reporting tools for analytical purposes.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 4+ years work experience in forecasting/supply chain/inventory planning or other quantitative field of study.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge in SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau, Power BI or any data visualization tool.
- Strong analytical and quantitative expertise in understanding complex issues
- Experience in Retail eCommerce is a plus.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Big Query or Snowflake is a plus.