Rent A Center Corporate
Customer Experience Analyst
Job Purpose: First and foremost, to be a champion for our company and brands, and love what we do. The Customer Experience Analyst will analyze data and use intuition to inform and define our customer experience and performance improvement strategies. Conduct efficient, accurate, and meaningful analyses. MUST be obsessed with the customer and creating advocates for our brands.
What you’ll do:
- Develop an intimate understanding of our customers and assist in building customer-centric, value-driven CEX solutions that drive significant NPS, conversion and retention improvements. This would apply to all Brands – RAC Core, RACFI, Acima, Get It Now and Home Choice
- Be the data expert on our VoC platform and proactively identify any trends, abnormalities, etc., regarding results, data intake, program health, etc.
- Identify issues and problems, and recommends solutions
- Demonstrates understanding of basic (and RAC’s) financial reporting in order to support analyses and develop pro formas
- Maintain organizational awareness of our strengths and opportunities across key stakeholders and executives, as well as track progress for areas being addressed.
- Support integrating Voice of the Customer program to provide actionable customer feedback to the right people to immediately identify and address customer service opportunities as they occur (i.e., close the loop)
- Help develop regularly updated enhancements around the VoC program and platform
- Provide data analysis to assist in continuous customer experience improvement initiatives that improve customer experience, measured through NPS, conversion and retention, across the entire journey
- Support the HR department with our Voice of the Coworker (VoCW) program, including ongoing maintenance, analysis, and reporting
- Interacting/consulting/working with our vendor partners to ensure our programs remain up to date and continuously provide us the customer data that we need to continually drive a better customer experience
- Support our field users with any escalated issues regarding the platform/program/access that they bring to our attention
You must be:
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem-solver with the ability to collaborate effectively across functions
- High-energy, focused, and obsessed with customer experience
- Able to meet time sensitive deadlines while effectively managing your own time
- Demonstrated effectiveness in the use of computer tools e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, and other internal databases/systems
- Experienced (1-2+ years) with data analytics, organization-spanning implementation and change management preferably in retail, service, financing, or hospitality
- Serves as an effective support resource to team members in key meetings
- Write grammatically sound and precise documents and presentations and can craft messages at the right level given the audience seniority/needs
- Undergraduate degree (required)