Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $16?
Why should you apply in just a few clicks?
- Paid Time Off and Sundays Off -- We are Closed!
- Full-Time Employment and a Consistent Schedule
- Weekly Pay (companywide) or Daily Pay (app that allows easy access to pay as it is earned each day)
- Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
- Great Benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with company match, etc.)
What will you do? This is not a desk job, you will be moving around, delivering merchandise inside and installing inside customers homes. You will be responsible for cleaning the store, the truck, any used merchandise that is returned.
Provide underserved customers access to high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of a Customer Account Representative:
- Customer Service: Provide friendly, top-notch customer experiences through "white glove" service with a servant's heart in our stores and in customer's homes by delivering and installing furniture, appliances, and electronics.
- Deliveries & Pickups: Opportunity to get out of the store and display a winning spirit through safe and compliant loading/unloading and installation of products, while following all handling and transportation procedures, must not be afraid to get dirty!
- Merchandising: Maintain an inviting store with organized product and cleanliness with both customers and fellow coworkers in mind, including cleaning the store and any product as needed.
What are the minimum requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid state driver's license and good driving record -- You WILL you be driving the company vehicles
- Ability to lift 50lbs+ and move product such as furniture, electronics, and appliances on a daily basis
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Basic Cleaning knowledge
- Multi-Tasking is a must
What are some additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A hunger to learn the business
- Grit and determination