Acima is in need of a senior mobile developer with leadership experience who will help us take our mobile application into the future.
- Guide team towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership via coaching and mentoring
- Ensure a high level of quality for delivered software
- Collaborate with other developers on the design and development of Acima’s mobile technologies
- Analyze and debug application issues
- Ensure that good development practices are fostered
Work with and direct a mobile Dev team in India
- Prior experience in a technical leadership role
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with Xamarin
- Experience with mobile app store publishing process
- Experience with consuming REST APIs from mobile devices
- Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Nice to have: ASP.net experience
Acima Leasing is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers financing options for life necessities that otherwise would not be available to them. We help with financing options from tires to furniture and appliances. Acima blends the use of innovative online technology with a fast and easy application process for thousands of retailers nationwide. Customers love us because we make the impossible possible. Retailers love us because we make it easy for them.
- Flexible schedules: Hybrid (mix of office and home office)
- DTO (discretionary time off).
- Medical insurance with United Healthcare (IHC network)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution.
- Dental insurance (Cigna) and Vision insurance (United Healthcare)
- Paid holidays
- 401K match 6%/3%
- Free Dev lunches every Friday for locals
- Fully stocked snack bar with beverages
- Onsite gym and bike locker
- College tuition reimbursement program (STEM)
- Free car charging