Seeking: a tech-savvy integration engineer that can leverage Acima technologies in the effort to bring new partner integrations online, while also supporting existing partners.
- Balance a steady stream of requests and meetings against inbound integration tickets and ongoing mid-market and enterprise integration projects.
- Read, understand, and communicate ideas from technical documentation
- Translation of technical concepts for laypeople
- Triage inbound requests from Merchant Success Reps, sales, and external partners.
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems
- Experience working directly with SMB, mid-market, and enterprise level accounts in a B2B capacity
- Able to leverage technology to drive conversations with potential partners around the “why” to integrate and not just the “how”
- Highly organized, ability to quickly prioritize
- Attentive to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active listener
Acima is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers financing
options for life necessities that otherwise would not be available to them. We help with financing options from tires to furniture and appliances. Acima blends the use of innovative online technology with a fast and easy application process for thousands of retailers nationwide. Customers love us because we make the impossible possible. Retailers love us because we make it easy for them.
- Flexible schedules: Hybrid (mix of office and home office)
- DTO (discretionary time off).
- Medical insurance with United Healthcare (IHC network)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution.
- Dental insurance (Cigna) and Vision insurance (United Healthcare)
- Paid holidays
- 401K match 6%/3%
- Free Dev lunches every Friday for locals
- Fully stocked snack bar with beverages
- Onsite gym and bike locker
- College tuition reimbursement program (STEM)
- Free car charging