Job Purpose: Responsible is responsible the set up and launch of various recruitment marketing campaigns, tactics, strategies. This position plans and executes talent programs for field and corporate initiatives and campaigns, including content development and publishing, monitoring and analytics across designated social media platforms. It also includes a focus on innovative talent acquisition strategies that are customized across our portfolio of brands. Act as corporate/field recruiter for identified functional areas and store brands.
- Manage projects and implement digital strategies that generate candidate pipelines
- Set up, maintain and monitor various types of campaigns including; email, PPC, SMS, Social Media, video, landing pages, diversity, military, veteran and various other programs that are intended to drive candidate traffic and engage them in ways that results in viable applicants
- Request and present market research on candidate data including skill sets, demographics, hiring trends, talent supply and demand reports, identify top target companies, competitors or talent pools.
- Collaborate with team to create innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Experienced with queries and searches in (ATS) Applicant Tracking System or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) databases for qualified candidates
- Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) databases updated at all times with campaign metrics and candidate disposition statuses and progression through the recruitment marketing funnel.
- Identify and train recruiting team on use of a sourcing tools, including primary resource sites, groups, discussion forums, job boards, search engines, social media, and web mining techniques.
- Create, manage, curate all company recruitment social media sites
- Set up and optimize company pages (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor, etc.) within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social career content and visitor conversion to applicant
- Continuously improve social media performance by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Moderate user-generated content in accordance with RAC's policies and governance
- Vendor management of sourcing and social media platforms
- Collaborate with other departments (Operations, Business HR, Communications, etc.) to manage online reputation, coordinate actions, and ensure expectations are exceeded
- Provide full life cycle recruitment responsibilities for mix of corporate and store positions based on business needs
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- At least 3-5 years' experience in talent acquisition, human resources, social media marketing or recruitment marketing
- At least 2-3 years' recruiting experience utilizing social media channels preferred
- Proficient knowledge of CRO, CRM and SEO
- Proficient knowledge of social media recruiting tools, methodologies, and marketing
- Analytics experience-translating data into meaningful, actionable insights
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with excellent multitasking and organizational ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, adjust priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment