Support the corporate finance function with primary focus on financial planning, financial modeling close process and planning tool management. Also perform a variety of financial analysis and modeling work of a specialized or complex nature; and perform other related work as required. This is an individual contributor role with high visibility.
Financial Planning and Close Process: 40%
• Support the financial close process on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Closely coordinates with the Accounting team and other parts of the organization, updates financial models and forecasts
• Supports all efforts during annual planning cycle including consolidation, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting and preparation of Board Materials
• Prepares budgets, forecasts, financial plans, and statistical reports
Financial Modeling: 30%
• Support Consolidated Long-Range three-statement financial model and makes changes and updates to the model as needed including balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
• Business cases and capex modeling supporting projects
• Other special projects and duties may be assigned
Financial Reporting: 20%
• Develops accurate and timely monthly and quarterly performance reporting for executive management
• Support user of the planning tool (TM1 Cognos and Oracle Cloud) for any changes and updates; Coordinates with IT as needed
• Functionally leads any potential projects related to planning tool upgrades as a SME
Investor Relations: 10%
• Provide investor relations support to include the activities related to the earnings release, earnings conference call, quarterly investor relations presentation and other activities as required
• BS degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering and related field preferred.
• 3+ years of related experience in progressively responsible financial roles. Previous management experience is helpful.
• Strong excel and financial modeling (three statement model) skills.
• Exposure in managing enterprise planning tool. TM1 (Cognos) experience a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment especially during the close period.
• Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and comfortable with a hands-on individual contributor approach.
• Highly analytical, problem solver and detail oriented with an ability to manage multiple tasks at one time with a strong sense of urgency.
• Possess a high degree of initiative and desire to produce quality on time deliverables
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills