Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $17.50?
Why should you apply in just a few clicks?
- Paid Time Off and Sundays Off -- We are Closed!
- Full-Time Employment and a Consistent Schedule
- Weekly Pay (companywide) or Daily Pay (app that allows easy access to pay as it is earned each day)
- Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
- Great Benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with company match, etc.)
What will you do? Provide underserved customers access to high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of a Customer Account Representative:
- Customer Service: Provide friendly, top-notch customer experiences through "white glove" service with a servant's heart in our stores and in customer's homes
- Deliveries & Pickups: Opportunity to get out of the store and display a winning spirit through safe and compliant loading/unloading and installation of products, while following all handling and transportation procedures
- Merchandising: Maintain an inviting store with organized product and cleanliness with both customers and fellow coworkers in mind
What are the minimum requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid state driver's license and good driving record -- You WILL you be driving the company vehicles
- Ability to lift and move product such as furniture, electronics, and appliances
- Great communication and customer service skills
What are some additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A hunger to learn the business
- Grit and determination