Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $17?
Why should I apply in just a few clicks?
- Full-Time Employment and Paid Time Off
- Weekly Pay (companywide) or Daily Pay (app that allows easy access to pay as it is earned each day)
- Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
- Great Benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with company match, etc.)
What will you do? Provide underserved customers access to high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of a Sales Associate:
- Customer Service: Assist customers through the application process, prospect new business by telemarketing and educate about lease agreements and price options
- Account Management: Maintain accurate records of customer account activity, to include current and past due accounts
- Relationships: Network and partner with host store to gain referrals and educate staff on lease agreement process
What are the minimum requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid state driver's license and good driving record -- You WILL need a valid driver's license to run store errands
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Retail or customer service experience (preferred)
What are some additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A hunger to learn the business
- Grit and determination
This is an excerpt from the full job description and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be required to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Rent-A-Center is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.