Rent A Center
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $16.00?
The Sales Manager position for Rent A Center will help manage profit by following and enforcing established policies and procedures including, but not limited to work schedules, cash and inventory controls and order verifications. Increase revenue through sales activities, account management, and providing total customer satisfaction at every touchpoint. Accomplish these responsibilities in a way that is consistent with the RAC mission statement.
- Ownership of the omnichannel sales process to facilitate prospective customers and ensure cohesiveness across all channels
- Increase store revenue by meeting sales goals and deadlines while ensuring customers' needs are met
- Communicates effectively with all customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, e-mail or in person
- Understands the psychology of ecommerce customers and works with them accordingly to close the sale and coordinate delivery of product
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other sales promotions and advertising.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Greet and assist customers on the sales floor
- Obtain new rental orders over the phone, internet and in person
- Prospect for new business by telemarketing and distributing print materials
- Complete rental agreements as required
- Maintain the store in Rent Ready condition and keep coworkers informed of promotions and products
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
- Know the in's & the out's of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Assists in account management duties, as needed
- Assist with product delivery and pick up as needed
- Keep sales floor clean and organized
- Keep back office and store area neat and organized
- Two years of college and/or two years retail sales, customer service/customer facing experience
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving history
- Two years of internet sales experience
- Strong competitive sales orientation
- Good organizational skills
- Friendly with strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous supervisory experienced preferred
This position is responsible for supervising the sales process within a specified location. There may be some supervisory and direction of processes and procedures with other coworkers in the location.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Saturday, store open to close hours. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.