Acima has derived its significant competitive advantage through its high prioritization of data. We are seeking a highly driven, quantitative, and intellectually curious Data Analyst to provide support to our various departments including sales, marketing, product, and operations. You’ll be relied on as an advisor and subject matter expert between cross-functional partners, external clients, data engineers and data scientists. This role strives to deliver user-friendly and accurate reporting and insights to create sales strategies and narratives across the business. You’ll be eager to learn, contribute, and evangelize the power of data throughout the company.
Who you are
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and strives to bring analytical insights and recommendations to the organization
- Comfortable with writing complex and efficient SQL
- Naturally eager and effective at communicating actionable data insights, both face to face and through user-friendly dashboards and reports
- Excel at taking vague requirements from seemingly disparate departments and materializing them into scalable data solutions
- Excited about operating independently, demonstrating excellence, and learning new technologies and frameworks
What you will do
- Build and maintain descriptive reporting for virtually every sector of the company, including operations (call center analytics), product (performance tracking, new initiatives, and other tasks for internal applications), sales and the executive leadership team (SQL)
- Develop insights through building visualizations in various tools (Periscope,Tableau, Excel) to present both ad-hoc and ongoing analysis, supporting decision making, performance measurement, and opportunity analysis
- Maintain and prioritize a series of tasks without direct input from managers. Work independently to discover new opportunities or ways that current processes can be improved
- Engage with the data engineering and data science teams, when necessary, to engage in advanced technical, analytical, and operational projects (Python)
- Contribute to the Data Services stack of python scripts - including writing new, maintaining existing, and optimization methods (Python)
Acima Credit is a no credit needed lease-to-own (LTO) financial company. Acima partners with merchants across the country to provide fast, easy, and affordable financing solutions to customers who may have been turned down by traditional financing options, or who don’t have the ability to pay out of pocket.