Rent A Center
Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $XX?
Why should I apply in just a few clicks?
- Paid Time Off and Sundays Off -- We are Closed!
- Full-Time Employment and a Consistent Schedule
- Weekly Pay (companywide) or Daily Pay (app that allows easy access to pay as it is earned each day)
- Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
- Great Benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with company match, etc.)
What will you do? Provide underserved customers access to high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of a Store Manager:
- Sales: Set daily and weekly goals related to the store's sales activities, oversee and direct coworkers' sales activities, approval rental agreements, monitor planned results for sales as measured by revenue and growth
- Account Management: Oversee direct coworker's collection activities, follow-up on accounts that require manager interventions, approve customer commitments and provide leadership and training to ensure all coworkers comply with established procedures and practices for collections
- Leadership: Monitor and achieve planned results for profits for the store by effectively managing and directing store resources, ensure compliance with company policies, protect company assets through expense management, overseeing and controlling inventory, product ordering and pricing, cash handling, store security and resolve problems and complaints quickly
- Coworker Management: Oversee and provide effective training & development for all coworkers, schedule and organize daily activities and goals, staff, recruit and hire for assigned store, maximize retention of coworkers and reduce turnover and manage direct coworkers and train for exceptional customer service
What are the minimum requirements?
- 3 -- 5 years of retail/management experience
- Completion of RAC's Store Manager Development Program
- Computer literacy/proficiency in store operation applications
- Valid state driver's license and good driving record -- You WILL you be driving the company vehicles
What are some additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A dynamic personality that will drive business
- Grit and determination
This is an excerpt from the full job description and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be required to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Rent-A-Center is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Full job description provided in Onboarding