The role of a Customer Account Manager can mean different things at different times. Let's say you are always on the move. This position is not for you if you like sitting behind a desk and watching the clock. We're seeking career-driven individuals capable of managing different accounts and tasks simultaneously. Are you ready to get started?
Are you looking for a career? How would you like to work for a company that provides the training and tools necessary for personal growth? Do you have a valid driver's license, eligibility to work in the US, and the ability to lift 50 pounds?
If so, you may be a perfect fit for our Customer Account Representative opening at CTRTO LLC, a Rent-A-Center Franchise Group!
Are you a self-motivated, enthusiastic professional looking to switch from a job to a career? Internal growth at CTRTO LLC, a Rent-A-Center Franchise Group, is unparalleled. All our store managers have started in the position, and we are in dire need of you to join the next class of professionals today!
- Do you possess a valid driver's license?
- Do you have a minimum of four years of driving experience?
- Do you have the ability to lift to 50lbs?
Are you able to work the following schedule? (40-hour workweek)
- Monday through Friday (10 - 7 PM).
- Saturday (9 - 5 PM).
- $15 per hour starting pay rate.
- 401(k) with a considerable employer match.
- Employee Purchase Discount Program.
- Medical Benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision.
- 5-day work weeks.
- No Sunday work, EVER.
- Casual Dress Environment.
- Opportunity for Advancement.
Jim Tabor (Hiring Manager)
PRIOR EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: (But not necessary!)
Do you have previous work experience with the following type of businesses? If so, you may already have the skills needed for success working for our company. (McDonald's, Burger King, Chick-Fil-A, Arbys, Wendys, Home Depot, Lowes, Dollar General, Big Lots, Five Below, JC Penney, Macy, Nordstrom, Target, Dollar Tree, & Walmart.)