JOB PURPOSE: Under the direction of the Director, Franchise Operations, the Franchise Business Consultant is responsible for supporting the needs of multiple franchise business owners by providing training and operational assistance in alignment with the operating guidelines of RAC and RACFI.
- Develop and nurture business relationships in an effort to support and promote the brand and franchise opportunities.
- Develop and deliver a detailed business review, identifying best practices as well as opportunities to franchisee following each field visit.
- Provide assistance to new franchisees in all aspects of opening a new store from site selection to operations training and performance improvement.
- Provide support for the stores by observing operations and supplying coaching, advice and suggestions designed to improve performance.
- Develop and instruct all operational training in classroom or field for the franchising classes as required.
- Monitor franchisee performance and identify potential risk issues based on KPI trends.
- Other duties as assigned.