The Sales Enablement and Execution role will be responsible for supporting the planning efforts, and driving the communication, implementation, and review of our national promotional and sales strategies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
Drive frontline sales enablement and execution initiatives to ensure effectiveness and improved sales skills to ultimately improve performance:
- Develop execution plans including (but not limited to) communications, training, and coworker scripts utilizing operational feedback, cross-functional input, prior learnings, best-in-class research, analysis, benchmarking and insights
- Develop digital/video and print material tools to advance coworker acumen and skill development including (but not limited to) how to effectively sell using Salesforce Lead Management platform, RACPad, product knowledge via online Product Catalog, Salesforce, etc.
- Support cross-functional marketing strategy related to weekly/monthly Salesforce, text campaigns for multiple LOBs and ensure effective execution at the store level
- Ensure follow-up and reinforcement of the company sales plan is taking place through field leadership with store visits, surveys and analysis
Drive execution of supplemental growth strategies (i.e. national and local events, incentives and contests.), including cross-functional collaboration with Marketing team:
- Develop communications related to launch, performance updates, and conclusion of coworker contests
- Support national sales events/war rooms including (but not limited to) cross-functional collaboration with field leadership, SVPs, Regional Directors, etc.
- Report generation and analysis in tandem with Sr. Manager, including processing of coworker payouts through collaboration with Payroll department
- Generate reports via internal self-service systems and/or in collaboration with Business Analytics team
Support promotional go-to-market strategies for multiple lines of business, including RTO, RACFI, and GIN/HC:
- Develop monthly, promotional debrief presentations including (but not limited to) operational data analytics/performance, cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Customer Experience and Inventory/Merchandising teams to identify insights, successes, opportunities, etc.
- Lead internal promotional meetings including (but not limited to) Monthly RTO/RACFI Debriefs, Core Promotional Meetings, Executive Product Lists and Go-to-Market Calendar Reviews
- Manage Go-to-Market calendar including (but not limited to) weekly/monthly/quarterly updates and edits, promotional code criteria/functionality, etc.
Deliver on corporate communication strategies related to the company sales plans and miscellaneous, sales related content to ensure effectiveness at the store level and improved performance:
- Collaborate with communications to manage and continually improve delivery of all sales communications to the frontline sales team including (but not limited to) weekly written communication, reinforcement communications and event-specific material
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in retail or rent-to-own and 5+ years Management experience (Store Management Preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or ability to get up to speed/comfortable with this technology
- Strong (written and verbal) interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record for establishing effective processes, techniques, training and reinforcement
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and react to changing priorities in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work effectively with aggressive deadlines and short lead times, demonstrating flexibility to react to changing priorities in a dynamic business environment
- Capable of working independently as well as part of cross-functional teams