Rent A Center
It's Your Career. Own it!
Starting at $20.00/hr!
We make it easy to own your success. At Rent-A-Center, we have a no credit, worry-free policy. That's because we believe in putting people in control of their future. This same belief extends to our talented team members. We help you make your career what you want it to be.
Assistant Manager - Sales
This is a Full Time position in Retail, paid weekly, with a strong management team that will build your Sales Skills, customer service skills and offer growth for Retail Management.
The role of Assistant Manager can mean different things at different places. Around here, it says you intend to create the most rewarding, enjoyable, and supportive environment for your customers and coworkers. You want to become part of a competitive team of passionate problem-solvers and lead them to new levels of success. Of course, you also manage inventory, provide superior customer service, and so much more. The bottom line is that you do more than grow revenue, you grow in your career. That's what being an Assistant Manager at Rent-A-Center is all about. Are you ALL in?
Why should you work at RAC?
Move your career to the center of an industry-leading company. Creating opportunity for others is what we're all about. That's why we make a point to promote from within. Endless growth potential? The chance to work with top brands and top talent? Yeah, you can do all that here. And then some.
We have thousands of employees. But we take care of them one by one.
- How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!
- How would you like to make everyday a payday? Yes, we offer DailyPay pay app allows access to pay as it's earned each day.
- We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes everything from health insurance to a 401(k) and generous paid time off.
- But you'll find the real benefits to joining us come from within.
- Everything we do is about enriching people's lives. Yours included. You can work your way to the future you want. We'll help you own it.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid state driver's license and a good driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This is only a summary of the job description. For a complete job description, including the essential functions of this position, you must click the link below.
Click Here for full job description