Rent A Center
It's Your Career. Own it!
We make it easy to own your success. At Rent-A-Center, we have a no credit, worry-free policy. That's because we believe in putting people in control of their future. This same belief extends to our talented team members. We help you make your career what you want it to be. Do you like Customer Service? Do you like keeping busy with delivery work? Do you like serving your community? This may be the perfect role for you!
Customer Account Representative
This is a Full Time position in Retail, paid weekly, with a strong management team that will build your Sales Skills, customer service skills and offer growth for Retail Management.
The role of Customer Account Representative can mean different things at different places. Around here, it signifies that you are on the move. If you like sitting behind a desk, watching the clock, then this isn't the role for you. But if you're just as likely to break a sweat as you are to smash a sales goal, then apply today. We're seeking driven individuals capable of managing different accounts while treating each customer as though they were your only one. Of course, you also help ensure customer accounts stay up to date and adhere to company standards. The bottom line is that you are seeking more than a job. You are seeking a career. That's what being a Customer Account Representative at Rent-A-Center is all about. Are you ALL in?
Why should you work at RAC?
Move your career to the center of an industry-leading company. Creating opportunity for others is what we're all about. That's why we make a point to promote from within. Endless growth potential? The chance to work with top brands and top talent? Yeah, you can do all that here. And then some.
We have thousands of employees. But we take care of them one by one.
- How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!
- How would you like to make everyday a payday? Yes, we offer DailyPay pay app allows access to pay as its earned each day.
- We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes everything from health insurance to a 401(k) and generous paid time off.
- But you'll find the real benefits to joining us come from within.
- Everything we do is about enriching people's lives. Yours included. You can work your way to the future you want. We'll help you own it.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid state driver's license and a good driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- This position requires full-vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. As a condition of employment, all individuals in this position must demonstrate that they have been (or will immediately get) fully-vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they request and obtain approval for a valid exemption under federal or state law.
This is only a summary of the job description. For a complete job description, including the essential functions of this position, you must click the link below.
Click Here for full job description