Increase store revenue through sales activities, account management, and providing exceptional customer service. Ensure all sales programs are executed across all platforms to reach all prospective customers. Accomplish these responsibilities in a way that is consistent with the RAC mission statement.
- Greet and assist customers on the sales floor
- Obtain new rental orders over the phone, internet and in person
- Communicate effectively with customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, e-mail or in person
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other sales promotions and advertising to ensure a cohesive message to the customer
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
- Increase store revenue with meeting sales goals and deadlines while ensuring the customers' needs are met
- Take ownership of the internet sales process to coordinate and facilitate prospective customers
- Prospect for new business by telemarketing and distributing print materials
- Complete rental agreements as required
- Maintain the store in Rent Ready condition and keep coworkers informed of promotions and products
- Complete customer service calls in a timely manner as assigned
- Assist in account management activities and deliveries, as needed
- Keep sales floor clean and organized
- Keep back office and store area neat and organized
- One years retail sales, customer service/customer facing experience and internet sales experience
- Valid Driver's License with good driving history
- GED or High School Diploma Required
- Strong competitive sales orientation
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and platforms
- Strong organizational skills
- Friendly with strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
COMPANY BENEFITS Available to Full Time Employees
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay for Hourly Employees
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Saturday, store open to close hours. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Benefits and More!
- How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!
- But you'll find the real benefits to joining us come from within.
- Everything we do is about enriching people's lives. Yours included. You can work your way to the future you want. We'll help you own it.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
DISCLAIMER: This job posting is for a position with an independent franchise entity. Each franchise location is individually owned and operated. Benefits may vary from franchise to franchise location.
The independent franchisee, and not Rent-A-Center Inc., is alone responsible for all employment related matters in this retail location, including but not limited to hiring, firing, disciplinary action, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. Rent-A-Center Inc. will not have control over where you receive an interview and will not receive notification regarding where or not you are ultimately hired. Rent-A-Center Inc., is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not Rent-A-Center Inc., will be your employer