JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for overseeing our external 3rd party Customer support team as well as our internal Social support team, ensuring excellent support is provided for all internal and external customers.
- Owns the relationship with 3rd party customer communication vendor – invoicing, quality, agent utilization and other quality metrics across both
- Oversees manager of customer support / chat / social
- Oversees the central unit responsible for customer voice and chat support
- Owns development of strategic priorities w/ 3rd party (BOT enablement/efficiency, chat, sales, service, extension of store, tech enablement, etc.)
- Owns ultimate accountability for 3rd party performance, with the expectation of developing into a stronger-performing function than the stores
- Owns continuous improvement and product development via partner, providing ongoing recommended enhancements, etc.
- Owns the cross-channel continuous operations improvement based on key findings from central function (ex: bringing light to problem areas, operational or experience deficiencies, etc.)
- Coordinate with 3rd Party all support activities to ensure efficient, effective operation of the Central Support Team and ensure adequate coverage.
- Identify and formulate trends and resolutions which will ensure follow-thru and reinforce internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the timely flow of required/requested reports to other functional areas as needed
- Identify, recommend, and support implementation of various improvements of department processes and technological enhancements.
- Demonstrate leadership and communication skills to foster a high level of employee satisfaction.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Five to seven years of prior related work experience in establishing and improving customer support quality.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office applications
- Contact Center Technical Aptitude – general awareness of technologies, key operational processes (quality, training, etc.) and key metrics (first contact resolution, occupancy, service level, etc.)
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills - Continuous improvement focus, ability to analyze data, identify trends and work with others to resolve it
- Friendly with outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to think tactically and identify significant success factors.
Throughout the COVID pandemic, we have remained unwavering in terms of our commitment to the health of our coworkers and customers. To further maintain a safe work environment, new coworkers should be vaccinated by their start date. RAC is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.