Acima Credit (Acima) based in Draper, Utah is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers financing options for life necessities that otherwise would not be available. We help with financing options from tires/wheels to furniture and appliances. Acima blends the use of innovative online technology with a fast and easy application process for thousands of retailers nationwide. Customers love us because we make the impossible possible. Retailers love us because we make it easy for them.
Acima is growing at a tremendous rate. Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies, (by the Mountain West Capital Network and the Utah Business Magazine) we need awesome people to continue to propel that growth. Here you'll find a place where you can learn, progress and grow professionally. You'll be challenged to think creatively, work hard and make smart decisions.
Data Analysts are responsible for querying and visualization of data from every side of Acima's business, utilizing a central data warehouse and multiple business intelligence tools (including Tableau, Sisense for Cloud Data Teams, Excel, etc).
What you’ll do:
- Write and maintain complex queries in Redshift SQL for virtually every sector of the company, including Operations (call center analytics), Product/Engineering (performance tracking, new feature discovery, and other tasks for internal applications), Sales (external partner reporting, internal performance analytics) and upper management (C- level reporting on any and all major Acima initiatives)
- Build visualizations in various tools to present both ad-hoc and ongoing analyses, supporting decision making, performance measurement, and opportunity analysis.
- Meet with various stakeholders throughout the business to discuss new reporting needs, make adjustments to existing reporting, and answer business questions. Provide scope and limitations for analysis initiatives and properly set expectations on what data can be provided
- Engage with the data engineering and data science teams, when necessary, to create more involved and longer-term projects - examples include forecasting work, aggregation for high-level metrics, large-scale A/B testing, etc.
- Maintain and prioritize a series of tasks without direct input from managers. Work independently to discover new opportunities or ways that current processes can be improved
- Contribute to the Data Services stack of python scripts, primarily to aggregate and pull data from various locations to support ongoing initiatives. Maintain these scripts and revisit them to update with new logic, check for errors, and evaluate more efficient methods (this is not required, but is an option if you’re willing to learn)
Starting at $75,000 per year based on experience.