Collections Manager Responsibilities
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Inspire agents to maintain a high work standard
- Hold weekly management meetings
- Conduct individual meetings with each member of the management team.
- Attend and participate weekly and monthly Operation meetings
- Attend bi-weekly one on one meetings with Reed
- Develop and create training and management materials depending on the needs of the department.
- Attend bi-weekly QA Meetings
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the Collections department
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
- Communicate regularly with other managers, directors, VP’s and COO, and other designated contacts within the organization.
- Work with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, train and employ an appropriate number of employees in the Collections Department
- Attend weekly meetings with any outsourced or 3rd Party that take Collections calls
- Manage, communicate with and oversee the productivity, hiring, leadership infrastructure of all outsourced team members
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, continuous improvement, and goal accomplishment
- Monitor and manage daily KPI's and reporting to ensure top performance across agents.
- Manage daily collections performance to ensure increased revenue.
Benefits & Compensation
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive. The salary ranges between $65K to $75K + bonuses. Our total benefits round out what we feel is a complete package. From day one you’ll experience:
- Company activities (Ping-Pong tournaments, health pushes, etc.)
- Department snacks and treats
- Employee referral bonus program
After 60 days you’ll have access to:
- Medical insurance
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- Supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match
- Company paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
After 90 days, you’ll have access to our 401(k) plan
Acima Credit (Acima) based in Draper, Utah is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers alternative financing options for life necessities otherwise would not be available to them. We help provide third party leasing options for items ranging from tires/wheels to furniture and appliances. Acima is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by the Mountain West Capital Network and the Utah Business Magazine. We are in need of awesome people to continue such growth. Here you’ll find a place where you can learn, progress and grow professionally in a friendly environment that fosters open communication and team cooperation.