The Customer Relationship Manager demonstrates the highest quality of customer engagement by effectively managing rental accounts and meeting company account management goals and expectations by collecting on current and past due accounts while adhering to company standards, policies, and procedures. This role positively impacts customer growth and revenue through account management, sales activities and providing exceptional customer service. The Customer Retention Manager accomplishes these in a way that is consistent with the RAC mission statement and core values.
- Builds strong customer relationships through all channels of communication
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and communicate options and benefits of company offerings and initiatives, including auto pay
- Reviewing expired accounts and communicate with customers to promote timely payments
- Provide consultations to customers regarding accounts to ensure accounts stay in compliance
- Manage and maintain accurate records of customer account activity, to include current and past due accounts
- Collect customer payments on a timely basis and meet daily/weekly collection standards
- Manage all routes in the store to hit standards within the company's policies
- Vigorous follow-up on disconnected numbers and first payment defaults
- Complete customer service calls in a timely manner as assigned
- Greet and assist customers on the sales floor as required
- Obtain new rental orders over the phone and on the sales floor as required
- Complete rental agreements as required
- Maintain the store in Rent Ready condition and keep coworkers informed of promotions and products as required
- Assist in keeping the sales floor and backroom organized, as needed
- Assists in deliveries and product returns, as needed
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of sales and/or collections experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Computer literacy/proficiency in store operation applications
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to complex situations
- Ability to build credibility, trust, and rapport with customers
- Valid state driver's license and good driving record
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Coworker to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Coworker is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The Coworker will sometimes lift and/or move (push/pull) heavy items and merchandise up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Saturday, store open to close hours.