Provide technical analysis, guidance, mitigation, and remediation of logical security related threats to Acima infrastructure and data security. This Information Technology professional will work with various teams to conduct evidence-based reviews by means of collection and correlation of system logs, events and processes for risks, threats, and indicators of compromise (IOC). Providing detailed analysis and applying defense-in-depth methodology to address risk and logical security threats with the specific goal of protecting sensitive and confidential data of both customers and coworkers. This role will provide Information Security “blue team” threat intelligence, vulnerability remediation and logical security to prevent business interruptions in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Work with managed service providers, security tools, log sources and various teams to identify threats to Acima and provide effective mitigations to avoid business interruptions
- Review and analyze access, network, and system logs and alerts in a hybrid-cloud environment for inappropriate or unauthorized access
- Support business initiatives by enhancing and supporting information security requirements, standards and principles
- Conduct regular system tests and ensure continuous monitoring of network, system, and application security
- Promptly respond to all security incidents and provide thorough post-event analysis utilizing associated runbooks and incident response plans
- Interact with internal and external auditors as needed to ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
- Identify and determine root causes of security violations. Verify and document the corrective actions to ensure application, data, and infrastructure security
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations to co-workers about the risks and control measures associated with new and emerging information system technologies
- Communicate with key groups (i.e. various lines of business and other technical teams) regarding potential threats, remediation efforts and all logical implementation steps
- Keep pace with emerging security threats, technologies, and systems
- Track, analyze and mitigate Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), phishing and social engineering other security related threats.
- Detect, respond, and mitigate logical and cyber threats on a per event basis
- Monitor, review, and provide security guidance for Network security tools and associated access mediums such as Network access controllers (NAC), gateway anti-malware and enhanced authentication
- Create analytical reports for Leadership on complex criminal activity
- Identity and access management principles
- Application security and encryption technologies
- Assist in the preparation and periodic update of information security policies, architectures, standards, and other technical requirements documents needed to enhance security.
- Knowledgeable on cyber threats relative to the retail and fintech industries
- Keep up to date on the latest security standards and best practices
Benefits & Compensation
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive, starting at $76,000+ annually based on experience and qualifications. Our total benefits round out what we feel is a complete package. From day one you’ll experience:
- Company activities (Ping-Pong tournaments, health pushes, etc.)
- Department snacks and treats
- Employee referral bonus program
After 60 days you’ll have access to:
- Supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match
After 90 days, you’ll have access to our 401(k) plan
Acima Credit (Acima) based in Draper, Utah is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers financing options for life necessities that otherwise would not be available to them. We help with financing options from tires/wheels to furniture and appliances. Acima blends the use of innovative online technology with a fast and easy application process for thousands of retailers nationwide. Customers love us because we make the impossible possible. Retailers love us because we make it easy for them.
Acima is growing at a tremendous rate. Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies (by the Mountain West Capital Network and the Utah Business Magazine) we need awesome people to continue to propel that growth. Here you’ll find a place where you can learn, progress and grow professionally. You’ll be challenged to think creatively, work hard and make smart decisions.