JOB PURPOSE: As part of the Web Development & Analytics team, the Digital Analytics Manager will define and identify Key Performance Indicators, mine multiple sources of data, deriving actionable insights, and translating complex analyses into digestible conclusions. Visualization and storytelling are equally part of the role, as is the frequent reporting on insights about the “what’s & whys”.
- Manage and oversee all digital analytics tracks for digital properties for Rent-A-Center and Get-It-Now/HomeChoice.
- Identify and use statistical and analytic methods to support quantitative and qualitative findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with BI and Data teams to enhance and generate deep insights about customer segmentation, attribution, products, and service usage, identify patterns across all digital and non-digital platforms.
- Develop and recommend additional KPIs to deliver meaningful insights.
- Identify and define unique opportunities based on market trends, analytics, and reporting.
- Lead incorporation of actionable metrics into strategic, operational, and tactical plans and roadmap initiatives.
- Contribute to digital roadmap by outlining and prioritizing evolving data needs, integrations and tools.
- Research and identify customer friction points and provide data-driven recommendations on user experience optimization.
- Utilize customer insights to improve customer satisfaction and ensure a seamless digital experience.
- Improve reporting tools enabling leadership and other stakeholders to self-serve.
- Create dashboards and other tools that allow for complex data to be understood by stakeholders.
- Define and lead data visualization and story-telling initiatives, and guide data analysts.
- Identify data improvement projects and lead initiatives to ensure highest data quality.
- Define, implement and improve data connectivity between all systems like Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Big Query, Google Analytics 360 (GA360), Salesforce, Oracle.
- Coordinate with the Digital Experience teams to ensure data analysis contributes to future initiatives on the product roadmaps.
- Assist with online customer journey process alignment and ongoing Marketing and IT-based development efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Engineering, Business Administration or related field, Master's degree preferred.
- General Marketing proficiency with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Operations or IT.
- Exceptional knowledge conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses utilizing best-practice analytics techniques.
- Working knowledge in R, Python, SQL, AWS, Snowflake, Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, Data Studio, Looker, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of online process flows pertaining to sales and retention best practice standards.
- Experienced in SAP Business Objects.
- Experienced in all Microsoft Suite products, including Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines while maintaining focus under pressure.
- Critical thinking skills and aptitude.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Friendly demeanor and outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.