JOB PURPOSE: The Investor Relations and Corporate Development Analyst will contribute to the Company’s efforts to optimize its capital markets presence and strategic growth agenda. This is a demanding, highly visible role within a lean corporate organization, which requires a team player with strong initiative to drive critical initiatives. This role will provide exposure to equity research, capital markets, corporate finance, strategy, and M&A. Relevant professional experience includes 2-3 years in equity research, investment banking, corporate development, private equity, or management consulting. Key skills include financial modeling, strategic analysis, merger and acquisition due diligence, and preparation of information materials. Occasional travel is required.
- Contribute to the quarterly and annual earnings reporting process, including press releases, earnings call preparation, presentation materials, investor conferences and non-deal roadshows, investor meetings, investor store visits, scheduling of investor calls for the CFO and IRO, maintaining the investor relations web site, updating the quarterly investor relations presentation and other activities as required
- Play a key role in driving the Company’s strategic growth agenda including competitive analysis, tracking and analyzing industry trends, due diligence and execution of mergers and acquisitions, and other strategic projects.
- Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphic packages to assemble, manipulate and format data and reports
- Additional duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant professional experience includes 2-3 years in equity research, investment banking, corporate development, private equity, or management consulting.
- Key skills include financial modeling, strategic analysis, merger and acquisition due diligence and transaction execution, and preparation of information materials.
- Command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High degree of initiative and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills