WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the Account Executives by taking a consultative role in the evaluation process, including answering all technical or integration questions, identifying potential issues or gaps, and managing test accounts.
- Understand Acima differentiators. Research the technical requirements of an opportunity to scope and architect a solution that meets the integration needs.
- Aggregate feedback from sales meetings and be able to convey feedback to our Product Team.
- Participate in product demos to present Acima's API solutions.
- Provide a deep level of product knowledge and skillfully answer product-related questions during the sales cycle.
- Support the sales team by responding to RFPs.
- Participate in discussions with prospects regarding the competitive landscape, drawing on knowledge of competitive differentiation and positioning.
- Create and own the implementation strategy through completion.
- Work with internal technical resources to ascertain feasibility and fit from a technical perspective.
- Demonstrate and train sales team members on new product features and how to successfully position features for maximum impact.
- Build Proof of Concept based on needs to close the deal.
- Join all integration kick-off Calls and one off calls as needed.
- Liaison to product managers, making recommendations for product improvements.
- Build internal resources to meet Sales demo needs (i.e. Demo Dashboards, Help articles, How to videos and articles and documents, etc.)
- Prepare pre-call datasets, metrics, etc.
- Report bugs and provide updates to appropriate parties.
- Keep updated on all product releases understanding their use cases, any limitations and best practices.
- Respond to all emails in a timely manner and address any technical issues or questions with prospects.
- Become an expert in Acima's industry, business cases, competitive landscape and API offering.
- Help prospects work through post integrations issues to ensure all integrations are successful.
Benefits & Compensation
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive, ranging between $70,000 to $105,000 per year based on experience and qualifications. Our total benefits round out what we feel is a complete package. From day one you’ll experience:
- Company activities (Ping-Pong tournaments, health pushes, etc.)
- Department snacks and treats
- Employee referral bonus program
After 60 days you’ll have access to:
- Supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match
After 90 days, you’ll have access to our 401(k) plan
Acima Credit (Acima) based in Draper, Utah is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers financing options for life necessities that otherwise would not be available to them. We help with financing options from tires/wheels to furniture and appliances. Acima blends the use of innovative online technology with a fast and easy application process for thousands of retailers nationwide. Customers love us because we make the impossible possible. Retailers love us because we make it easy for them.
Acima is growing at a tremendous rate. Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies (by the Mountain West Capital Network and the Utah Business Magazine) we need awesome people to continue to propel that growth. Here you’ll find a place where you can learn, progress and grow professionally. You’ll be challenged to think creatively, work hard and make smart decisions.