The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled, reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay is dependent on experience and qualifications, compensation starts at $85,000 annually plus performance and placement bonus.
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive. Our total benefits round out what we feel is a complete package.
From day one you’ll experience:
- A beautiful office conveniently located right off I-15
- Wonderful opportunities for movement (because we’re growing so fast!)
- Department snacks and treats
- Employee referral bonus program
- Casual dress code policy
After 60 days you’ll have access to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Match
- Company paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
After 90 days you’ll have access to:
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Reimbursement for STEM, Accounting, or Finance undergrad degrees
- Daycare Reimbursement is available for qualifying employees. Acima will reimburse 25% of childcare costs up to $250 per month.
Acima Credit (Acima) based in Draper, Utah is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers alternative financing options for life necessities otherwise would not be available to them. We help provide third party leasing options for items ranging from tires/wheels to furniture and appliances. Acima is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by the Mountain West Capital Network and the Utah Business Magazine. We are in need of awesome people to continue such growth. Here you’ll find a place where you can learn, progress and grow professionally in a friendly environment that fosters open communication and team cooperation.