JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for managing the design and development of projects necessary to facilitate a blended learning approach to engage, equip and empower coworkers across the organization.
• Develop high-quality innovative deliverables; including instructor-led courses, e-learning modules, and micro-learning options; incorporating a blended approach to delivery that address learning opportunities at both the corporate and field location level within the specified project timeframe
• Collaborates within the team and with departments to identify solutions and achieve project goals; communicates effectively and consistently with the team and with subject matter experts, ensuring a constructive two-way flow of information on all assigned projects
• Manages projects and timelines while being responsible for the quality of personal work product through adherence to established project plans, quality assurance protocols and requisite company standards
• Reviews and assesses current project content and delivery methods and based upon external learnings, known best practices and/or evolving organizational needs makes recommendations to enhance such as appropriate; applies feedback to ensure relevancy and accuracy
• Demonstrate excellent organization skills, time management and task flexibility with the ability to prioritize competing projects/initiatives and change priorities as needed; builds and applies business acumen on all project deliverables
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree in related field
• 3-5 years progressive experience in the design and development of learning plans. A proven working knowledge of adult learning theories is required.
• Exceptional project management, organizational, multi-tasking, creativity, writing and communication skills (bilingual preferred) – strong attention to detail, and possesses a proven results orientation
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and technology based training solutions, such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline.
• Intermediate proficiency with programs from the Adobe Creative Suite such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Familiarity with other design or development programs such as Go Animate, Camtasia, Lectora, etc. are also beneficial.