Acima Credit is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers financing options for life necessities that otherwise would not be available to them. We help with financing options from tires/wheels to furniture and appliances. Acima blends the use of innovative online technology with a fast and easy application process for thousands of retailers nationwide. Customers love us because we make the impossible possible. Retailers love us because we make it easy for them.
The Area Sales Representative will focus on selling Acima services to retailers. The successful candidate will have a record of past success achieving results-oriented growth objectives, exceeding revenue and profitability by driving sales. They will have a strong background selling solutions to retailers and navigating various departments to present to key decision makers.
The Area Sales Representative or Business Development Representative, works with existing and prospective merchants who are or will be enrolled as retail partners with Acima. ASR/BDR’s enroll merchants and train them on how to use Acima’s online portal. Part of this training includes how to manage their applications, answer general questions, and provide program support. The Area Sales Representative is responsible for managing the overall growth of the assigned territory and frequently works with independent contractors to improve growth. Area Sales Representatives are highly valued by Acima and are compensated with a base salary plus an uncapped commission structure, a car allowance of $400 per month, and corporate expense card. Once the ASR/BDR's personal production and/or commissions generated exceed this salary, the Area Sales Representatives are commissioned based on lease production and on the growth of the merchants in their territory.
***Applicants must live and be able to commute in the metro area listed to be considered for the position.***
- Call on and present to new prospects while visiting an average of 8-10 stores per week day
- Follow up on merchants enrolled by you, the ASR, to offer support on specific lease applications or questions.
- CRM management of assigned merchants using Salesforce
- Pipeline management to help yourself and the region hit growth goals
- Support our underwriting and inside sales departments when issues arise with specific leases and throughout the sales cycle.
- Train merchants on the program and the online portal -- includes onboarding and training the merchants management and sales team.
- Answer general questions about Acima’s processes.
- Manage merchant pipelines and providing ongoing training and support
- Generate new leases from personally enrolled merchants
- Manage the distribution and implementation of marketing and point of sale program materials.
Benefits & Compensation
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive. Our total benefits round out what we feel is a complete package. Benefits include: paid time off, company paid holidays, supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.), medical insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA) with a company match, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, employee assistance program and more.
Compensation includes a base salary plus an uncapped commission structure. The salary is $65,000 annually. The average compensation or OTE for this position is $85,000 - $95,000+ for year one, $100,000+ year two. Our commissions are uncapped. Car allowance of $400 per month and corporate expense card.