Increase store revenue through sales activities, account management, and providing exceptional customer service. Ensure all sales programs are executed across all platforms to reach all prospective customers. Accomplish these responsibilities in a way that is consistent with the RAC mission statement.
- Greet and assist customers on the sales floor
- Obtain new rental orders over the phone, internet and in person
- Communicate effectively with customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, e-mail or in person
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other sales promotions and advertising to ensure a cohesive message to the customer
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
- Increase store revenue with meeting sales goals and deadlines while ensuring the customers' needs are met
- Take ownership of the internet sales process to coordinate and facilitate prospective customers
- Prospect for new business by telemarketing and distributing print materials
- Complete rental agreements as required
- Maintain the store in Rent Ready condition and keep coworkers informed of promotions and products
- Complete customer service calls in a timely manner as assigned
- Assist in account management activities and deliveries, as needed
- Keep sales floor clean and organized
- Keep back office and store area neat and organized
- Two years of college and/or two years retail sales, customer service/customer facing experience and internet sales experience
- Valid Driver's License with good driving history
- GED or High School Diploma Required
- Strong competitive sales orientation
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and platforms
- Strong organizational skills
- Friendly with strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Saturday, store open to close hours. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Benefits and More!
- How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!
- How would you like to make everyday a payday? Yes, we offer DailyPay pay app allows access to pay as it's earned each day.
- We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes everything from health insurance to a 401(k) and generous paid time off.
- But you'll find the real benefits to joining us come from within.
- Everything we do is about enriching people's lives. Yours included. You can work your way to the future you want. We'll help you own it.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.