The PL Collections Coach is responsible for assisting in all areas of management on the Collections floor. They will report directly to the Department Manager and assist them in day-to-day tasks. They will be considered a leader in the department and oversee all the day-to-day operations needed to support and develop Collection agents. They will be responsible for enhancing the competencies of those individual agents by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees' workplace performance consistent with department performance metrics, policies, and procedures. This position is responsible for performing training needs assessments; designing and delivering training curriculum and learning materials and managing all phases of training interventions based on the agent's performance level. This position will play a key role in determining if an agent has the ability and desire to improve their performance.
- Be aware of the needs and agents that are on the floor.
- Monitor all chat channels, specifically the main chat and assist agents and Supervisors on the floor as needed.
- Work daily with the Team Leads to make sure they are handling issues on the floor and answering questions and chats as needed.
- Be available to assist with any floor questions and concerns:
- Crediting rent or manual account closers
- Pulling Calls
- Extreme escalated calls
- Be aware of extended behavior issues and provide necessary disciplinary action (verbals, writtens, finals) as needed
- Policy issues
- Performance issues
- Call Avoidance
- Meet and greet all new hires and assist them with the transition from training to phones.
- Shadow with agents as needed.
- Develop and implement coaching sessions with underperformers.
- Walk the floor often to make sure all agents are getting the development and assistance they are needing.
- Assist with QA disputes and answer any questions the agents may have.
- Address drama and gossip that presents itself on the floor and immediately report escalated issues to the Department Manager or VP of Operations.
- Coordinate with the Department Manager to help with any special assignments that are delegated to you.
- Coordinate with QA Manager and Department Manager on weekly policy updates and policy refreshers.
- Monitor floor stats daily, including unavailable time, breaks, lunches, wrap time, collections goals, error trackers, unavailable time and make sure the agents are staying on task.
- Document every conversation/coaching with an agent in their coaching tracker and send a follow-up email.
- Conducting new hire training
- Managing the creation and maintenance of the new hire training materials - training slides, games, assessments, and quizzes.
- Training and organizing of all floor trainers (agents that help shadow)
- Manage new hire/job change checklist
- Floor Incentives
- Help assist in games on the floor
- Employee Nominations
- Assist with Birthday and Anniversary Celebrations
- Assist with other department celebrations - babies, weddings, etc
- Continued Development
- Assist in sending policy update emails to the floor when needed
- Assist in any policy update meetings for the floor
- Assist in the maintenance of the Collections websites
- Audits, Reporting, and Collections Data
- Assist in monitoring all unavailable time and working with the Department Manager to correct behavior as needed.
- Track and monitor in contact usage or misuse (punch-ins and outs, live usage, and statuses) and manages all tech issues and downtime
- Help manage any floor issues that are happening and make sure they get reported to the right people - dialer or Incontact issues, etc..
- Monitor call avoidance and floor issues and address behavior as necessary
- Help monitor and report all of collections KPIs and help deliver that information to the floor.
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive. Starting rate $17.50+ depending on experience and qualifications. Our total benefits round out what we feel is a complete package. From day one you’ll experience:
- A beautiful office located right off I-15
- Wonderful opportunities for movement (because we’re growing so fast!)
- Department snacks and treats
- Employee referral bonus program
After 60 days you’ll have access to:
- Supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Match
After 90 days, you will have access to:
- Tuition reimbursement for STEM, Accounting, or Finance majors