Under the direction of the Senior Director, the Strategic Partners Manager is responsible for managing multiple strategic partnerships from sourcing of new opportunities to agreed implementation and maintain an ongoing relationship. The Strategic Partners Manager will work closely with designated groups, senior corporate leadership, core business sponsors and SPG team members to manage all phases of assigned tasks.
- Spearhead assigned strategic partnerships from sourcing of new potential opportunities to partnership implementation by coordinating the planning and delivery of communications, including compiling and managing the contacts, research and all related strategic information.
- Develop introduction communications to new partnerships; assemble appropriate sales and integration teams and coordinate strategic discussions.
- Support potential partnerships by identifying and coordinating with different departments and team members to implement each phase of implementation.
- Effectively communicate partner expectations and updates to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Conduct research and business overview of potential partners and share with appropriate team members in an organized manner to supplement strategic approach to implementation.
- Build and maintain ongoing working relationships with partner contacts to insure successful implementation, efficient communications and rapid solutions.
- Compile and report status, including escalated risks and issues to the Strategic Partners Group through weekly updates and meetings.
- Establish, build and maintain solid business partner relationships within Rent-A-Center
- 6 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, MBA preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong interpersonal/communication skills. Ability to work effectively to influence and create alignment across multiple partners and team members.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a project environment with aggressive deadlines in each phase that requires multi-tasking and making important decisions.
- Capable of working independently with limited direction, as well as part of a cross-functional team. Must be innovative, self-motivated, and able to manage their work resourcefully.
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills sufficient to create, organize, lead, and deliver professional presentations to C-level Executives and Business Stakeholders.
- Brings strong business acumen with advanced knowledge of Retail principles.
- Possesses expert analytical and problem solving skills. A skilled negotiator who can craft a win/win solution for complex issues.
- Experienced and skilled user of office productivity tools such as Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Jira, and Visio.