- Performs specifically delegated paralegal work in support of the Compliance/Legal functions.
- Performs legal research on various compliance topics such as regulatory issues, state laws, best practices, filing requirements,
fraud plan/training requirements, and consumer complaints.
- Performs clerical tasks in support of routine filings and related compliance functions.
- Manages multiple compliance audits and projects under the supervision and guidance of attorneys.
- Gathers information from multiple business disciplines in response to regulatory audits and investigations.
- Coordinates document production with retained counsel.
- Communicates audit process and findings by preparing reports, providing information in meetings to leadership or
- Self-monitors due dates to meet internal and external regulatory deadlines.
- Conducts regulatory research.
- Responds to questions relating to audits, research, and emerging legislation.
- Provides support to all areas of litigation, including managing eDiscovery, case management and trial support.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and will foster a culture of high performance in a dynamic and fast-paced work
- Conducts pre-claim investigation, legal research, and initial case assessments.
- Monitors, tracks, and responds to subpoenas.
Benefits & Compensation
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive, starting salary $50,000 per year depending on experience and qualifications. Our total benefits round out what we feel is a complete package. From day one you’ll experience:
- Company activities (Ping-Pong tournaments, health pushes, etc.)
- Department snacks and treats
- Employee referral bonus program
After 60 days you’ll have access to:
- Supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match
- After 90 days, you’ll have access to our 401(k) plan
Acima Credit (Acima) based in Draper, Utah is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers alternative financing options for life necessities otherwise would not be available to them. We help provide third party leasing options for items ranging from tires/wheels to furniture and appliances. Acima is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by the Mountain West Capital Network and the Utah Business Magazine. We are in need of awesome people to continue such growth. Here you’ll find a place where you can learn, progress and grow professionally in a friendly environment that fosters open communication and team cooperation.