We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the direction of Acima’s Leasing products which allows our customers to easily apply, reapply, and manage their lease. As a leader for this product, you will be responsible for crafting the short and long term success that will provide our users with the very best lease-to-own service on earth.
We are looking for a strong leader who can strategize, communicate and collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to design the future of lease-to-own.
What You'll Do:
- Engage customers and merchant partners to understand their needs and behavior
- Establish a product vision and evangelize the value it will bring
- Work closely with the data, engineering, and other related departments to build industry leading solutions
- Project Manage engineering work to ensure software development is executed optimally.
- Partner with the organization to ensure product features launch successfully
- Analyze performance of your product area and bring key business insights to the organization
- Identify and prioritize the most impactful areas for improvement
- Monitor progress and measure impact of these improvements
- Conduct market research and identify best in class solutions
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive. Pay Range starting at $70,000+ annually for an Associate Product Manager, $95,000+ for a Product Manager. Our total benefits round out what we feel is a complete package. Benefits include: unlimited discretionary time off (DTO), company paid holidays, supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.), medical insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA) with a company match, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, employee assistance program and more.