Under the direction of the Senior Director, Portfolio Management and Implementation, the Strategic Initiatives Manager is responsible for leading multiple strategic projects with corporate wide impact, which may be comprised of several work-streams across Rent-A-Center departments or business units. The Strategic Initiatives Manager will work closely with designated groups, senior corporate leadership, core business sponsors and initiative team members to manage all phases of assigned tasks.
- Spearhead assigned strategic initiatives from design to implementation by driving the planning and delivery for all projects within a program, including compiling and managing the master program schedule and all requirements. Develop full-scale project plans, define project tasks and resource requirements; assemble and build out implementation team and coordinates implementations from both the business and IT perspective.
- Support initiatives by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path ensuring that new initiatives launch successfully
- Effectively communicate project expectations and updates to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Continually keep a focus on resource constraints and needs. Maintain preparedness to justify resource needs including a forward focus on upcoming resource requirements.
- Identify risks and issues early in order to help generate a balanced solution that is in the best interest of all teams involved and keeps initiative on schedule without compromising quality.
- Work closely with the Budgeting and Finance team to ensure financial objectives and expectations, as well as Key Performance Indicators are aligned with each project’s capabilities. Compile and report status, including escalated risks and issues to the Strategic Initiatives team through weekly updates and meetings
- Establish, build and maintain solid business partner relationships within Rent-A-Center
**Please note: This position is based out of the Acima Headquarters in Draper, UT**