Job Purpose: First and foremost, to be a company advocate and love what we do (improving the quality of life for our customers). Effectively drive improvement through CRM strategy for our brands across all customer lifecycle segments and 1:1 marketing programs. The CRM Specialist will collaborate with the CRM Manager on campaign builds and forge close partnerships with Marketing channel leads, IT Data & Web Services and agency partners.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain audiences in CRM tool, Redpoint Interaction. Includes ad hoc campaigns and reoccurring campaigns. Develop a deep understanding of the RAC Brands (Rent-A-Center, Preferred Lease, Get-It-Now, Home Choice) Marketing Data Dictionary, lifetime value and product category models.
- Set up metadata for email, direct mail, social, text, telemarketing and open web advertising.
- Provide test data extensions with columns for dynamic personalization.
- Provide counts, audit waterfalls and segment splits on send/mail/record counts for each campaign. Work with channel owner and IT Data Services on validations and acceptance criteria.
- Set up export templates for agencies, email service providers, printers and API feeds.
- Set up email automations using SFMC Automation Studio.
- As time permits, deploy email campaigns through SFMC. Run through pre-deployment checklist and execute Subject Line testing.
- As time permits, develop backend SFMC environment pertaining to send logs, maintaining contact volumes and overall administration of email sender profiles.
- Define and document new campaign business rules in partnership with Marketing channel owner.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years CRM experience with strong project management skills and undergraduate degree.
- Experience in campaign management tools such as Unica, Adobe, Redpoint Interaction (preferred).
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) ESP (formerly Exact Target).
- Experience running queries using Oracle or Teradata.
- Retail, financial services or subscription-brand experience preferred, agency side or internal to an organization.
- You are highly motivated, a brilliant communicator and a resourceful problem-solver with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams (even while being remote).