- Quality Assurance Engineer - is responsible to ensure software quality through manual testing software / software platforms for specific business needs including enhancements, maintenance, and defect fixes
- Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and software development strategy
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow
- Coordinates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented, and all problems are resolved using a Continuous Delivery model
- Understands and identifies the root causes of problems; thinks abstractly on how to solve these problems
- Participates with the test lead to identify the test methodologies and test harness that the team will use
- Understands and works with others in the group and in the department on the processes and technologies, as well as the appropriate areas in which they should be applied
Benefits & Compensation
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive and total benefits round out to what we feel is a complete package.
- Unlimited discretionary time off (DTO)
- We offer a traditional insurance plan AND 3 QHDHP plans with company contribution to an HSA plan. $750 per year for individuals and $1,500 per family (2+).
- Medical insurance in the IHC/United network, Acima pays 85% of the employee premium
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Supplemental Insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- (EAP) Paid Employee Assistance Program with fully covered mental health benefits and more.
- Options for a hybrid work from home and in office
- Flexible schedules available
- Onsite Gym & Bike Lockers
- College Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Training, education, and recertification reimbursement
- Competitive Pay - Our posted pay range for this position starts at $50,000+ However, we understand that each candidate brings their own skills and experience. We evaluate each candidate and review salary requirements to provide the most appropriate and competitive offers.
Acima Credit (Acima) based in Draper, Utah is a young and dynamic leasing company that provides consumers financing options for life necessities that otherwise would not be available to them. We help with financing options from tires/wheels to furniture and appliances. Acima blends the use of innovative online technology with a fast and easy application process for thousands of retailers nationwide. Customers love us because we make the impossible possible. Retailers love us because we make it easy for them.
Acima is growing at a tremendous rate. Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies (by the Mountain West Capital Network and the Utah Business Magazine) we need awesome people to continue to propel that growth. Here you’ll find a place where you can learn, progress and grow professionally. You’ll be challenged to think creatively, work hard and make smart decisions.