JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for leading the design and development of programs necessary to support a blended learning approach to engage, equip and empower coworkers at all levels in the organization.
· Manages the design, development and delivery of training programs and content, including guiding the conceptual design and implementation of large-scale projects and overseeing timelines to ensure all deliverables are completed and project goals are met within the specified time frame.
· Mentors, encourages, develops and trains junior level designer and developers to aid in professional development; partners within the team and with departments to collaboratively identify solutions and achieve project goals.
· Serves as a training consultant and directly communicates with the team and with appropriate departments across the organization as well as with third parties, ensuring a constructive two-way flow of information on all assigned projects.
· Reviews existing learning programs on a continuous basis to ensure relevancy, accuracy of content and appropriateness of delivery methods – applies feedback, initiates edits, updates and/or re-designs content to ensure all such programs remain in alignment with business, human resources and training objectives and expectations.
· Uses available tools and resources effectively to develop training deliverables that meet the needs of the learner and achieves program/project objectives; produces work of a consistently high quality that adheres to company and team standards and protocols.
· Serves as a creative problem-solver to identify new solutions by researching alternative learning, design, operational or technology options to design and develop learning deliverables; supports a culture of continuous learning in our team
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years progressive experience in the design and development of learning plans or comparable operational and training experience required. A proven working knowledge of adult learning theories is required
· Exceptional project management, organizational, multi-tasking, creativity, writing and communication skills – strong attention to detail, and possesses a proven results orientation
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization
· Ability to work effectively and demonstrate flexibility to react to changing priorities in a dynamic business environment
· Advanced proficiency with: