Under direct supervision, responsible for conducting or assisting in the conduct and documentation of basic to moderate audit projects.
· Perform and document assigned scope of financial, operational, and compliance audits in conformance with approved audit plan.
· Prepare and maintain audit work papers pertinent to the audit’s coverage and findings. Help appraise the effectiveness of existing policies, procedures and business practices.
· Aid in the development of feasible recommendations to identified business risks or control weaknesses.
· Demonstrate moderate planning, organizing, and problem solving skills. Efficient in managing time to meet commitments, deadlines, and schedules. Act as a team member and work with other members of the audit staff while performing audits.
· Build and maintain successful working relationships with auditee. Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility, in approach and work style, to changing demands and circumstances.
· Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or other business related major.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of corporate audit or public accounting experience. Business/industry experience may substitute.
· Must possess basic PC skills and be able to use spreadsheet and word processing software.
· Must have basic to moderate knowledge of contemporary management principles and exposure to the primary functions of business such as operations and finance.
· Must have ability to work with all levels of personnel and management. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Works under direct supervision of Audit Manager and strives to work independently with others as part of a team, or with individuals in leadership.
· Must have basic to moderate judgment sufficient to understand risks and controls frameworks.
· Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information.
· Exposure to amazing seasoned audit team and corporate collaborators
· Great corporate environment and close to plentiful of food choices
· No travel (or less than 15% if needed)
· On-site fitness center
· Fantastic opportunity for experience and creativity development