JOB PURPOSE: Manage and perform financial analysis and modeling to support the growth of the Acima lease-to-own business, a rapidly growing business unit within Rent-A-Center. This position will be located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Develop detailed and complex financial models to forecast KPI and financial performance for the business unit
- Conduct special business studies to analyze the financial implications of various corporate actions for executive management review.
- Partner with the business in support of strategic and operational goals.
- Provide financial analysis of various strategies and products the company may pursue
- Provide ongoing, timely and accurate financial and KPI reporting for executive management
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, financial plans, and statistical reports
· Use Excel and various other tools, including data visualization tools, to generate reports and models
· Work closely with data analytics personnel to improve on existing and future analytics and reporting
- Ability to be an individual contributor or manage a team
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- MBA in Finance or related field preferred
- At least six years of related financial planning and analysis experience with one to three years of supervisory experience and knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within finance
- Demonstrated history of building new, complex financial models and forecasts in Excel
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including a superior level of expertise in Excel
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and financial acumen skills
- Possess a high degree of initiative and desire to produce quality on time deliverables
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Must have excellent communications skills and the ability to interact with executive management
- Ability to foster teamwork and develop effective working relationships across the company’s operations
- Start-up mentality, with a willingness to learn new things and take on tasks that may be outside of their normal duties
- Team player with a proven ability to work across business units to complete tasks