JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for managing the design and development of projects necessary to facilitate a blended learning approach to engage, equip and empower coworkers across the organization.
· Develop high-quality innovative deliverables; including instructor-led courses, e-learning modules, and micro-learning options; incorporating a blended approach to delivery that address learning opportunities at both the corporate and field location level within the specified project timeframe
· Collaborates within the team and with departments to identify solutions and achieve project goals; communicates effectively and consistently with the team and with subject matter experts, ensuring a constructive two-way flow of information on all assigned projects
· Manages projects and timelines while being responsible for the quality of personal work product through adherence to established project plans, quality assurance protocols and requisite company standards
· Reviews and assesses current project content and delivery methods and based upon external learnings, known best practices and/or evolving organizational needs makes recommendations to enhance such as appropriate; applies feedback to ensure relevancy and accuracy
· Demonstrate excellent organization skills, time management and task flexibility with the ability to prioritize competing projects/initiatives and change priorities as needed; builds and applies business acumen on all project deliverables
· Performs other duties as assigned