Provide overall direction to the Acima FP&A function, including strategic planning, long-range financial analysis, annual budgeting, and monthly forecasting. Responsible for building a strong team, developing meaningful and actionable analytics to drive business decisions, executing strategic initiatives, and driving continuous process improvement to support growth of the company. Position based in Salt Lake City, Utah - Acima office
- Develop and implement FP&A best practices, procedures, and processes to drive best in class forecast & planning, business insight and analyses.
- Serve as a trusted adviser and business partner to the EVP over the line of business.
- Seek opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through new technology and innovative thinking.
- Create and deliver reports that clearly communicate the financial performance of the business, design performance indicators and metrics that facilitate transparency and measure effectiveness to facilitate decision making.
- Serve as an operational finance lead for a rapidly growing fintech business.
- Design and manage financial dashboards and key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing underlying causes of variance, for leadership
- Perform strategic analysis of new business initiatives, working closely with leaders throughout the organization
- Coach, develop, mentor and lead a highly effective organization that achieves results.
- Instill a culture of collaboration and create opportunities for mentoring and career development
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in corporate level financial strategy, planning and analysis
- Fintech experience preferred
- Budget planning and financial management experience
- Experience in consumer/credit lending space or purchase finance sector
- Working knowledge of current technology, industry concepts, and trends
- Experience building and leading a high performance team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Innovative mindset.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement plans and programs on a global scope
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Fiscally responsible.
- Position based in Salt Lake City, Utah